You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Use with cylindrical locksets & dead latches in aluminum, metal, and wood frames. The 4200 solves problems auxillery latch “pins” found on Adams Rite® locks
- Tall cavity solves door sag problems. Tallest latch in it's class.
- 1-1/16" shallow backset solves frame depth problems
- 4 faceplates included
- 12 & 24DC, 12-24 AC
- 1 Trim Skirt included
- Removable Fascia: Change colors in the field to match your frame
- Grade 1 Strike: 1,500 + lbs of holding force
- Available in Aluminim or white, or green, or black, or dark bronze, it's your choice
- The faceplates will cover most installations in aluminum Frames
4200 Series Electrical Characteristics (Included, no external packs required):
|Volts||Current||Ohms (Ω)||Duty||Sound||Wire Color|
|12DC||0.240 A||50 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Blue/Red|
|24DC||0.114 A||210 Ω||Intm./Cont.||Silent||Brown/Red|
|12AC||0.210 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|16AC||0.280 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
|24AC||0.420 A||50 Ω||Intm.||Buzz||Blue/Red|
When removing the connector and using the wires direct; Red Wire is Common, Blue Wire accepts 12DC & 12-16 AC, Brown Wire accepts 24DC.
|Dimensions||3-3/8" x 1-1/16"|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)